• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ViperSlammers, bashers or any other ignorant person....

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
I am only going to say this once. We do NOT need snide remarks directed at other users and or products.... say your peace and move on. There is a ton of snow out there to ride on...GO RIDE..... WOW thats something new... SNOW. Lets enjoy the sleds we have if you are not happy with the new products but I will not tolerate this ignorant banter and bickering.... If you do not have something intelligent so say then don't say anything.

Let this be a warning... If things continue, I will start removing the crap threads and/or posts and tossing users that are starting issues or contributing,

Now... Lets go ride!!

Thank you so much Mr. Sled for stepping up and saying something! I got so sick and tired of reading those types of posts I almost quit signing into TY! Hopefully these type of people you refer to read your post and shut the hell up!!!

:rocks: Thank you, sick of the whining too, I would rather just read more about the sleds and spring order possibilities etc.

Too bad we are missing the 'likes' - 'dislikes" by members... anyone's post over a certain number be withdrawn. :o|

I kind of bleed blue, but I also see a product that is both creative and a seeming combination of the best of both companies' strengths... Can't wait for the real world ride reports, since your teaser was quite informative already for my needs.

Thanks Mr. Sled for TY. :Rockon:

RX_E :rocks:

Mr. Sled, I did what you told today....rode 341.6km (212miles) and home in time to get the kids off the bus

E60A96EC-E101-4A2F-A83B-F0CC0DFC5EFF-5662-0000054BEB22A35B_zps07398f20.jpg

FB961872-4FD5-4CE5-9E2B-9BFAA8A7CC20-5662-0000054BE5F2BAE4_zps893da209.jpg

Haha. I am busted here. I made a snide remark and it got blown away. My apologies. I think you are right in creating the safe zone.

I am one of the people who is really tweaked by this. But I want everyone to understand why. It is because of my love of Yamaha! I have been waiting years to get back on a Yamaha sled, and I view this as a slap in the face to the sled market.

Will it be an awesome sled? Yes, it probably will! But I just don't like Yamaha's lack of investment in this category. Again, this all come from me growing up on nothing but Yamaha's....and now, in my middle age when I have the buying power to get whatever I want...I can't seem to find it in the Yamaha line up.

Again, sorry for the snide post. I will keep an open mind to this....

MrSled said:
I am only going to say this once. We do NOT need snide remarks directed at other users and or products.... say your peace and move on. There is a ton of snow out there to ride on...GO RIDE..... WOW thats something new... SNOW. Lets enjoy the sleds we have if you are not happy with the new products but I will not tolerate this ignorant banter and bickering.... If you do not have something intelligent so say then don't say anything.

Let this be a warning... If things continue, I will start removing the crap threads and/or posts and tossing users that are starting issues or contributing,

Now... Lets go ride!!

X2

Thanks Tom I thought I was reading other forums. I thought you would have to step in. Sorry you and the mods have to 'Baby sit'. Yamadoo

Maybe this should be reiterated! Lots of people jumping in this forum just to stir the pot. Trying to get useful information and share what I've learned but getting sick of arguing with ignorance. Moderators please step in.

Its almost impossible to clean up a thread that has the negativity in it without changing the whole thread and ticking off everyone in thread.

** Best advice is to not post at all in any thread that has a uncalled for post in it.**

Alternative is for mods to delete a whole thread and then alot of useful info is lost. I assume you are talking about the Waiting till next year thread?

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

It is being watched and discussed but even the worst posts in it have some good and valid points. Has been much done you dont see. Its tough.

Yamacat21 said:
Maybe this should be reiterated! Lots of people jumping in this forum just to stir the pot. Trying to get useful information and share what I've learned but getting sick of arguing with ignorance. Moderators please step in.

Bashing is very different than constructive criticism and opinions... my opinion has been shared and I got attacked by SR Lovers.... I posted the same opinions on Yamablog and got and great honest answer from CR.

forums are about discussion, and negative opinions should be allowed....Bashing should not be...

examples... "I don't believe the quality will be the same from Japan" thats an opinion

"Viper is a piece of S&it" bashing

I can respect both of those answers but I won't tolerate being called a dumb "bastoid" or have my intellect questioned for having an opinion on a 20 year old topic. I really like the good discussion on TY but personal attacks are unacceptable.

Back