• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vmax-4 stroke

Great looking job on this project !!!! keep up the good work and the (report //pictures).... ;)!

Got a couple runs in this weekend with it. Have some little bugs to work out but nothing major. Just running on the motor for now but I was pretty pleased with it for a first time out, lots and lots of room for improvement.

P1010500.jpg

P1020504.jpg

P1020505.jpg

That thing looks like it is doing 100mph just sitting there. Always loved the look of the V-Max 4. Great job.

Got two solid weekends of testing with it and had it running better than I expected it would on a worn out old motor. The chassis worked absolutely awesome. I couldn't help but wonder what it would run like with a turbo on it, so I guess I'll find out this weekend. Simons CPR front mount

P1110515.jpg

Master of Faster said:
I couldn't help but wonder what it would run like with a turbo on it, so I guess I'll find out this weekend. Simons CPR front mount

P1110515.jpg

HOLY SNITSKI.....Turbo'd :Rockon:

I guess you had to totally redo your exhuast, as you must be running your turbo off a header correct?

I love the intercooler fit up and the cold air charge tube seems to a real sweet fit. I can't quite tell but your air filter looks like it must be on the dash inside the windsheild. :flag:

Awesome work. Keep the Legend alive. You are doing a great job ;)!

Back