• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

were is Ulmer

srx900

Expert
I ordered some parts from him two weeks ago. I haven't seen the parts and now I cant get ahold of anyone. I have called and left messages and I have emailed but I haven't heard anything I would like to get my sled back together for on last ride and also get it out of my shop. Has anyone else had a problem contacting him.

E-mail him he will get back to you he's been returning my e-mails this week , don't pm him on here because he's not on here that much !

IMO...
Don't worry, IMO, Ulmers not going anywhere in the near future.
Allan reminds me a lot of Tim Bender back in the day who I dealt with for a decade or so with my Modified Yamahas... 81 SRX, VMAX 540s, VMAX4 Mod, 600 + 700 Sxs, before he sold the business...Allan like Tim is THE REAL DEAL! He has given me great products and advice on my Attak.

JM.02c

Ulmers a great guy. Off he hasent responded. On a positive note riding got washed away today :/ here's to a great next year :)

I apologize Greg for misplacing your order and not getting your order out to you and for not getting back to you sooner. It will be on your door step on Tuesday.

srx900 said:
I ordered some parts from him two weeks ago. I haven't seen the parts and now I cant get ahold of anyone. I have called and left messages and I have emailed but I haven't heard anything I would like to get my sled back together for on last ride and also get it out of my shop. Has anyone else had a problem contacting him.

I understand what your saying I have replayed to one of is post for a clutch tool that I told him that I would take it and still no response from him!!

Email Srxspec@Gwtc.net or 605-387-2833, please do not PM as I do not get on here to check them often, just as it says in my signature on my posts.

Back