• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are you guys doing for clutching

basic700

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder STX DX 146
2015 SRViper XTX LE
2009 Nytro XTX
I got a xtx with mpi turbo coming just wondering what I should be getting lined up for clutching.
It will be a true crossover from sea level trail riding to riding out west in the mtns.
As far as I know we have to get our own clutch kits right?
Information appreciated

I got a xtx with mpi turbo coming just wondering what I should be getting lined up for clutching.
It will be a true crossover from sea level trail riding to riding out west in the mtns.
As far as I know we have to get our own clutch kits right?
Information appreciated

I was told stock weights. Change rivets.

I was told MPI will include instructions/recommendations for the dealer to do for clutching. I'm waiting to see how it rides, if I don't like it I will either buy my own parts/pieces or buy Ulmer's clutch kit.

Ulmer Racing spent several days last spring riding the 2015's with the turbo option and have clutch kits available. They are super smooth for take off with no trenching and great throttle response.

Those kits, that would be used at high elevation, would be $339.95 price. I can make it so you simply change the helix for low elevation riding as well.

Ulmer Racing spent several days last spring riding the 2015's with the turbo option and have clutch kits available. They are super smooth for take off with no trenching and great throttle response.

Those kits, that would be used at high elevation, would be $339.95 price. I can make it so you simply change the helix for low elevation riding as well.[/QUOTE
Ok thanks for the reply I will be in touch with you. I need to get my sled first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sled1:

I have a XTX with 1.6 lug track and also a XTX LE with the 2.25" track both to setup soon (sleds are here, waiting on turbos).

MTX turbo clutch kits for sea level to 11,000 feet available! Have done the 141 XTX LE with 2.25 track to the MTX 162" model!

605-387-2833

Back