• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What did you order?

Which Trail Model

• RTX-SE Black/Orange

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • RTX-SE Blue/White

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • RTX-LE Blue

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • LTX-SE Black/Orange

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • LTX-SE Blue/White

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • LTX-LE Red/White

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • LTX-LE Blue

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • XTX-LE 141 Blue

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • XTX-SE Blue/White

• XTX-LE 137 Red/White

• Total voters

Glad you posted this, as was hoping for an organized list of what everyone was getting too. I struggled between the LTX-LE and XTX LE. Knew I wanted a longer track. Basically, ultimately chose LTX LE due to wanting best shock package and ability to stud. RR package was a bonus.
Btw, I believe I got a clutch kit from you for my RX-1 back in the day. Great setup.

Ltx LE McKees Sport Delhi Ontario

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

LTX LE Dranttel Sales and Service St. Peter MN.

My dealer said I was the only LE at the time I put my deposit down (early march) but a bunch of LTX SE had already been ordered. I Think we will see a lot of sidewinders on the snow next winter

LTX LE has been by far the most popular for us. Actually the only other Sidewinder model we have on order (other than the LTX's) is an XTX 137
I'm assuming most are being ordered in blue. I know mine was. Will avoid white tunnels like the plague. That was my biggest dislike with blue/white viper

LTX-LE in red/white from Pat's Motorsports in Greenland, MI.
imagesQ7DO98F0.jpg

Back