• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Is Your Favorite Rifle?

We hunt shotgun county....mine would be my 870 but really like the 1100...lol. For me I would like a 3030 but I am no hunter and have no idea on guns :shock:

3 years ago I bought a Browning A Bolt Medallion .300 Win Mag with Leupold Vari-X III glass. I mainly hunt Whitetail (I know, overkill) But wanted something with big knock down power for larger game such as Elk...etc. Then last year the release the new WSM cartridge. I kind of wishing Id have waited, but still, i love my rifle....KA BOOOOOOM...BBY :Rockon:

rifle

lol cant rember the model but my rifle is a .308 reminton smiauto for moose. for varmits i use a browning .22 breakdown smi- auto. but i like going after ducks with the 12 ga :Rockon: . got 3 of those lol. 870 reminton wingmaster pump (my favorite) a browning semi auto and a old ithica pump. thinkin bout buyn new wing master thats chambered for 3-1/2" magnum shells :D

Tom,

Silver wasn't making fun of your shotguns, it was dat turdy-turdy.
LaLaLa

Last time I hunted whitetai, 8 to 10 years ago,l I used a Winchester Featherlite carbine chambered for 270. It was my first one shot, one kill rifle as I spent a number of years toting the aforementioned turdy-turdy while wishing I at least had a good slug gun.
:?

Steve, the kind of area we hint you cant get a shot over 100 yards, really no need for some heavy rifle....plus I can feel like a cowboy then.....LMAO

Not over 100 yds.? Hmm, sounds like 7mm Mag or 300 Weatherby area to me. That way you either get a good blood trail or it's "pre-gutted".
:twisted:

Sweet Sledder! Blood Trail? What's that? After I shoot the Weatherby....I walk up to where they was standin, and there they are layin. Even with a big toe shot.

Turdy Turdy is a bush gun. With open sights. Cause anything over 80-100 yards is like.......well, have you ever seen the tragectory of a football headin for the end zone? EXACTLY! :-o

Yeah, I was just funning with him. :wink:

Even my little ol' 270 will stop a whitetail in it's tracks. Sad I haven't taken the time to go hunting in about 10 years. The opening of sled season follows deer season here by about a week and I was always taking that time to make my sleds run. (Back when I had it in my head to "improve" them until they work anymore.)

guns guns guns

gophers- .22 mag and 400gr easton carbonaeros, .45 colt
deer- tikka 30-06 and 400 gr easotn carbonaeros

Anyone got any interesting rifles for sale?

Well considering I only have 2 guns
I use my 12 guage remington 870 for ducks, geese, pheasant and my other gun winchester .357 which I cant hunt with in Ma because it's illegal to hunt with any rifle with the caliber being larger then .22. I'm only 16 so hopefully some day I'll have a large gun collection.

Back