• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where did the OFT ROV go?

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Yamaha FX Nytro MTX 153"
With my bank account being as small as it is and the Canadian Dollar as low as it is, I figured I'd be stupid and order a Roll Over Valve that I saw last winter @ OFT Racing's website. But the internet saved my bank account and OFT doesn't seem to carry the Jacobson ROV anymore. I emailed them through their "Contact Us" option on their website and didn't get a response, never do actually. But that's none of my business..

Anyway.. is there a place (preferably in Canada) that I can still get this ROV Kit and a Tether? Thanks fellas.

Google Four Stroke Solutions LLC. He is also a vendor on this site, last time I checked. He is the inventor of the Jacobson valve. I believe the OFT set-up used the Jacobson valve with an arctic-cat tether. Anyway, the Four Stroke Solutions unit is really nice and should be readily available.

OFT is a pain to deal with anyway.

Just looked it up for you, his website is:
http://fourstrokesolutionsllc.webs.com/
and his username on here is Mtnviper

Google Four Stroke Solutions LLC. He is also a vendor on this site, last time I checked. He is the inventor of the Jacobson valve. I believe the OFT set-up used the Jacobson valve with an arctic-cat tether. Anyway, the Four Stroke Solutions unit is really nice and should be readily available.

OFT is a pain to deal with anyway.

Just looked it up for you, his website is:
http://fourstrokesolutionsllc.webs.com/
and his username on here is Mtnviper

Mtnviper is great to deal with and he is the inventor of the roll over valve setup. He holds the patent and would be more than happy to take care of you. Has has been on this forum for at least as long as I have.(12+ years) When I met him he was riding a Viper (SXV).