• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

I heard tug had some we almost went up this weekend but my friends dad needed the truck... I say we all just ride our local ski mts o wait the barley have snow too lol. The owner of my local ski mt claims that his weather man say a huge storm is coming next week tho

399959_10150485210409620_507399619_8957169_204860352_n.jpg
[/img]

407600_10150484253099620_507399619_8951176_2142786284_n.jpg
[/img]

Re: some video of the thin ice I was riding this weekend

GHLYAMMY said:
http://vimeo.com/34758103[/quotE

I wanna ride really bad too, but I think I would rather miss a season than end up in the drink riding on thin ice! Just my 2 cents

Re: some video of the thin ice I was riding this weekend

jp111 said:
GHLYAMMY said:
http://vimeo.com/34758103[/quotE

I wanna ride really bad too, but I think I would rather miss a season than end up in the drink riding on thin ice! Just my 2 cents

I do a lot of early and late season riding on that lake i was pretty confident..the video makes it look worse than it is right now

Confused? said:
Haha I can go an hour and find decent snow... Hopefully my parents let me take of work and go up there lol
\
dont let anyone tell you differently...

tug hill sucked both this past weekend and the weekend before, they have less than 12" of snow and the temps rise on an almost daily basis, you cannot come off the main trails, you could ride from montague up 5 to the other place i forget the name on gravel, the ride to tuggers was not doable this past saturday.

you could ride in circles on 3 trails , im so pissed i went last weekend, then montague told me they got fresh snow blah blah blah i drove 6 hours to ride thursday night into saturday morning until just about everything melted off i loaded up lost 2 nights i had to pay in advance on a hotel room and im not hookin up to my trailer again until someone gets some "real snow" in the northeast

Expecting 10cm here tomorrow, got my fingers crossed!

Yeah i saw 6 to 10 initially, but now its 3 to 7. My luck it'll be 3. Oh well. I give up. Stupid Mother Nature can kiss my arse!!

Back