• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who has the BEST exhaust??

I was in the market for an aftermarket exhaust right before the end of the season and heard to many good things about the Whiteknuckle QC-1 exhaust. Ended up getting it and will be installing it on my 03. Should compliement the ECP kit quite well. ;)!

WHITE KNUCKLE PERFORMANCE QC1. Awsome sound, great fit and finish, no sooty aluminum exhaust tips, and took me just under an hour to install.

x1 system

I just in stall the X1 system from Excellmotorsports and I finally got what I was looking for. :Rockon: It sounds just like my buddies R1 with a Vance&Hines on it.My Bender system is for sale. :4STroke: [/b]

mine is best

used a hacksaw to cut the can off, mig to hook up the new cans that may have cost 100.00, saved close to 20 lbs and sounds great.

Attachments

• IMG_1049.JPG
    IMG_1049.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 323
Whiteknuckle QC-1. Sounds great. With the stock exhaust at idle, you could fell the exhaust hitting your hand about 6-8 inches from the sled. With the whiteknuckle you will fell it a couple feet away. Way less restrictive.

I just had a bender pipe installed on my 04 Warrior. It sounds awesome :Rockon: More important, it seems to have improved top end performance. Last year I was able to hit 128 ODM. On Sunday I hit 135 ODM with the new pipe. Anyway, at least people can hear me coming up behind them, which makes passing easier and safer.

I just sold white knuckle ,race pipe,alittle to loud for my standards,installed bender, hesitation gone,works great with all other mods,plus mileage picked up.

I tried to find one - but there weren't any in Yami Blue. In an act of desperation, I tried to take the little red horn off my nephew's bike, but he wouldn't let me. So, I had no other choice but to install the Bender Pipe. It sounds great - most of the noise is behind you. :4STroke:

Attachments

• 10-13-05 Steering relocation clearance 004 (Small).jpg
    10-13-05 Steering relocation clearance 004 (Small).jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 146

Back