• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WI trail pass

thor452

Because I can
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX 2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
I don't know if everyone is aware but if you order your Wisconsin trail pass before your AWSC membership expires from last year you can order you 2017 passes now. I will still most likely pay for my club membership for the season either way because the clubs need all the help they can get to keep our trails in such great shape but if you are strapped for cash this is one way to save a few bucks this year.

I am planning to register ours up there this season since dual registration is the better way to go. Always make donations at stops and everything in between.

SXRider7Hundo you can join the Elk Lake Blizzard Breakers online WWW.blizzardbreakers.com, and then register for the Wi pass.
We went from about 19 members to over a 100 last year. About 70% of the new members were from out of state.

I got a pass last year and the local trails by me NEVER OPENED......................Sad, very sad, as I will not be buying one this year and will do all my riding in the UP...............Let it SNOW!!!!!

Bought both WI & MI trail permits last week. Got to pay to play & I don't even think about it anymore just buy permits and wait for snow.

SXRider7Hundo you can join the Elk Lake Blizzard Breakers online WWW.blizzardbreakers.com, and then register for the Wi pass.
We went from about 19 members to over a 100 last year. About 70% of the new members were from out of state.

Awesome Mills- I'll make it happen. And thanks a lot!

*edited because manners

I got a pass last year and the local trails by me NEVER OPENED......................Sad, very sad, as I will not be buying one this year and will do all my riding in the UP...............Let it SNOW!!!!!
Hope you still belong to a Wisconsin club.?

MI went up this year again. If your in a club WI is less than MI over 2 years. Hoping WI gets lots of snow so I can ride sled to MI from WI this year again. That was the best Pembine or Dunbar and sled to Muni,Houghton etc. that's the best weekend and who needs a truck in MI when you have a sled?
image.jpeg

Back