• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Will a LTX se fit in a 10 ft enclosed trailer?

bleedyamaha

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder Rtx Le 2012 Yamaha Vector Ltx
My nephew is looking at buying a enclosed trailer and was wondering if he buys a ltx se viper if it would fit in a 10'ft enclosed trailer?

My nephew is looking at buying a enclosed trailer and was wondering if he buys a ltx se viper if it would fit in a 10'ft enclosed trailer?

It WILL fit but I'm not certain you want to..............you have to put it in catty-corner.........trailer is 120 inches or 10 feet and according to specs LT-X SE is 10.42 feet in length.......I know my XT-X is 127" from tip to tip and we put it in my former 10' enclosed........BUT it was a SERIOUS hassle......that's why I have a 14 footer now.......

It WILL fit but I'm not certain you want to..............you have to put it in catty-corner.........trailer is 120 inches or 10 feet and according to specs LT-X SE is 10.42 feet in length.......I know my XT-X is 127" from tip to tip and we put it in my former 10' enclosed........BUT it was a SERIOUS hassle......that's why I have a 14 footer now.......
Thanks Buddah I went out and measured mine today. So diffently need a 12 footer thanks.

CRAP , I didnt think of this

Put the skis absolutely as far forward as you can get them, either side.......then you'll have to move the back end some towards the other side......it'd be damn near impossible with 2 sleds.........

Edit: Yamaha's new "Specs" suck......that said they list the LTX as 10.42 feet overall length

This will be a problem then , always go out with 2 sleds , 1-121 Doo and mine

I can't speak to the LTX directly but my XTX is 127" from tip to tip....I thought they had the same tunnels.......but measure it yourself and I'm betting it'll be a no go..........

I put a 2011 xtx 144 in my 10' along with a attack 136 and it fits is the new viper longer than the apex style? if you need pics txt me 616-836-5856 fits good no problems and the skis do not poke out the front of the clam shell either.

I put a 2011 xtx 144 in my 10' along with a attack 136 and it fits is the new viper longer than the apex style? if you need pics txt me 616-836-5856 fits good no problems and the skis do not poke out the front of the clam shell either.

Different tunnels and front end geometry.......read my post just before yours.......Viper XTX is 127" tip to tip.......LTX is SUPPOSED to have same setup with slightly shorter track.......but what do I know..........

wasn't trying to step on toes or call some one a liar. was just saying what i did and works. sorry for any confusion.

Brian, no worries........just pointing out we tried with my former Triton XT-101 10 footer with a Bearcat lid.......and there was NO WAY to get a second sled in there unless it was a 120 kids sled.....and it's REALLY fun when the sled moves and jams the mechanism where you have to crawl through the front access window to move the back of the sled before you can open the top........go ahead, ask me how I know this? LaLaLa

Just saw this thread and had to throw in an opinion. Depending on the caps out dent in front it is totally possible.

The bearcat may not work as described above, but a true triton cap on my triton elite 10ft trailer and it works fine. I put a viper LTX and apex XTX in without issue. The skis are all the way up front and in the out dent. The flaps just rub slightly when closing.

The vipers are long. In fact the viper LTX is longer than my apex XTX.

Good luck

The LTX I just bout did not. I had to turn the back sideways a bit for it to fit. They are long, linger then my buddies nytro xtx's

It would be a pain, but you could take the skis off

Back