• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamafest 2011

A little vid from Yamafest 2011, congrats to Jimmy on his first ascent up the Monster and Megan MacDougalls first up Swenson Street.

Too bad I didn't have the camera out for the crazy action in the Gash, lots of carnage and a few new names added to the conquered list.
Congrats to Rob Svendson, Justin Micku, and Kyle Micku for making it over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VLP5ZK4 ... re=related

bottlerocket said:
Big balls/hp and a little skill ~ lol

I'd say alot of skill...I could never do that...hell, I get stuck in a farmers field with 4ft of snow lol.

Nice vid, looks like it was a great time (as usual)!!! Looked like the cloudy skys made it real tough to grasp the terrain on the accent.

That is awesome video

I have been there before and its hard to know when to turn out and sometimes the return trip back down the hill is the scariest.

Cool video, looks like more and more nytros going big vs the apex. Those ski doos sound funny to me, odd. Also they didnt look to good compared to the nytro anyways.

Ps. Not starting any wars over brands just an observation.

Subaru2006

Back