• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha Attak A Arm Protectors

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Attak GT
Hey everyone! I've been on the site for awhile but haven't posted anything. I've found a lot of very helpful things on here! Anyways, I've been looking for the plastic A Arm protectors for my Yamaha Attak but I can't find them anywhere! Does anyone know where I can order a set from?

Thanks a lot!

SMA-8FP91-00 BL for BLUE or BK for BLACK $74.99 call Portyamaha they will have them.

Just a heads up. I had them on my attak and hated them. They force all of the snow up into your face.

Never an issue on my 05 Vec and 14 Vec LTX

Thanks for the info everyone. It took a long time to find a set, but I finally found a place out of Maine.

So what is the verdict on these? I'm looking at putting them on a 2011 apex xtx but havent had a chance to take it out in deep snow to know if they make a difference.

For those of you that say they do make a difference which brand did you go with?

Sorta related but stock skidplate or float plate? Does the float really make a difference?

i have them on my apex xtx. really does help with the floatation in the powder. the only time I get snow in my face is when I am carving.

i have them on my apex xtx. really does help with the floatation in the powder. the only time I get snow in my face is when I am carving.

Which brand did you go with? Any problems with cracks or anything?

Back