• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz front end on 09 nytro

2008FxNytro

VIP Member
Website
www.mpminc.net
Has anyone put one of there 09 FX nytro? I have the kit on my 08 and am swapping it over to my new 09 but i noticed after making oilite bushing for the arms that the long bushing that goes through the upper a arms are diff on the 09....Was just curious on what you guys did. I can just make new long bushings at my shop but didnt know if there was anything else to do first.

Thanks

I really like it! handles spectacular. but as i was working on making oilite bushing and checking the ball joints. i noticed that where the ball joints are on the lower a arms are starting to bend up...i did not hit anything it just seems to be a week point. im waitin to hear back from them on what they can do for me.

2008FxNytro said:
I really like it! handles spectacular. but as i was working on making oilite bushing and checking the ball joints. i noticed that where the ball joints are on the lower a arms are starting to bend up...i did not hit anything it just seems to be a week point. im waitin to hear back from them on what they can do for me.

I'll be interested to see how they handle it

I called him today. he called me back this afternoon. told me send them back right away so he can see them and he is gonna get me a new set out as soon as he gets mine and verifies there is a problem. will keep you update. Nate is a very good guy to deal with!!

2008FxNytro said:
I called him today. he called me back this afternoon. told me send them back right away so he can see them and he is gonna get me a new set out as soon as he gets mine and verifies there is a problem. will keep you update. Nate is a very good guy to deal with!!

Great...I have been waiting for my Z-broz arms to come in and my biggest fear is breaking them. I have had bad luck with lightweight chassis parts in the past. I know the exact area you are talking about...it looks thin.

Please keep us posted.

I also would be interested in purchasing a set of anything oilite you produce for your sled.

thanks.

He told me they have no had any problems, but i trail ride hard....hopefully i get a new set and they are ok. I may try to make a couple braces for them just to be safe.

I have made a set of oilite bushing for the arms for mine. they are a little tight, so im gonna make another set/modify the ones i made. when i get them all good so im happy with them i will let ya know and can make up a set.

Let me know if you want them and ill do 2 sets while i have it setup.

Me and Steve will be working with Z-bors on shocks and valving for the Nytro while running USCC so hopefully we will have some good set-ups for you nytro guys

Will do trying to get them to sign on as Sponsors! Kinda a grey area to talk about it to much as then they are getting something without sponsoring the site.

Back