• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zerk on brake calliper.

MFC44

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
SR Viper LTX SE
Will the all weather grease be sufficient here also?

Attachments

• 14449274310531182671808.jpg
    14449274310531182671808.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 126

Well as long as it is closed nothing will go in it! I do know a guy that hated that his rotor would get rusty when not in use so he oiled it:o|

Thanks that would have been a major
F-Up

Hey that is a simple mistake and would have done nothing to hurt it since the bleeder valve is closed.

My old boss bought an 85 foot yacht several years ago with no experience. While he was staying on it one night he was bored so he went into the engine bay and checked fluids. It had 2 monster CATs and 2 Onan diesel generators on it. He noticed the water was low in the radiators on both generators cause he could not see the level when he removed the cap. so he added waster to both. The next day he left Miami for the virgin Islands. They stopped at sea that night and fired them up and blew both up. The had raw water cooling and no radiators he had opened the valve cover cap and filled both genni's with water:o|

The best part was they were so big they had to cut 4' x 4' holes in both sides of the boat to exchange them and then glass it back in. Topper is 2 months later he hit a coral reef and sank the boat!

Union carpenter for 8 years. FF/Medic now, never a mechanic. That's why I ask before I do when it comes to that. I do want to thanks the guys and I am sure a few ladies on here for the info on the how too. More money in my pocket now means more money for the great wide open later.

Back