• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Does anyone know where i can get this carb part from

MtN_Rx1er

Extreme
Wondering if anyone has any spares around or know where I can get it from as the Yamaha dealerships around me cannot get them anymore and have no further assistance for me to go about locating them.
They are the 2 Carb Inlet Fuel Tees that are connected by the float bowl,(04 rx1) I cannot find them anywhere, I went to a hardware store,several actually and only can find plain plumbing pvc Tees which I doubt will hold up to gas so I thought I would see if anyone has any information for me, I understand its a older model but being able to get unlimited parts for 1980s and 70s machines but nothing carb anymore for the rx1s from my local dealer kinda sux, Heres a pic of them.

Attachments

• tees.jpg
    tees.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 115

t

I think I have one or two laying around you can have them If I find them. What is your mailing address.

t's

I found them is this what your looking for?

t

I was in need of a turbine wheel for my turbo last week and TRUBLUE from down your way had one and ship it to me the next day. So it was my turn to help a fello TY member..

Great work guys helping each other out.
This is what TY is all about, thank you guys for making this site the best sledding site there is :)

rxrider
TY Management Team

t

Your the man Jan-O you do more then your share..

Thank you sir :)

T's

MtN_Rx1er said:
That is indeed them, you are a life saver,lol sent you a pm!

The T's left today couldn't get it done on Monday. So it left by snail mail. Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to you and your family. ;)! :sled1:

Got time to install the T's today and clean the carbs and lube the Rx1 M. up and change the plugs, purrs nicely with only 2000 miles on it :p

I want to thank you helmic for sending me the tees to get me up and running I definatly appreciate it and for whomever reads this, when I was new to 4 strokes I didn't have a clue, this site by far helped me with every question and problem I had
so thanx again to helmic and all of TY 4stroke and happy new year everyone (cheers)

T's

Your welcome buddy glade I could help!! :Rockon:

t

I think I have one or two laying around you can have them If I find them. What is your mailing address.
Did you ever get rid of these tees ? I too am trying to find one. I have looked for a while now and am getting a little frustrated that Yamaha does not have any replacement parts for the 04 RX1.

Wondering if anyone has any spares around or know where I can get it from as the Yamaha dealerships around me cannot get them anymore and have no further assistance for me to go about locating them.
They are the 2 Carb Inlet Fuel Tees that are connected by the float bowl,(04 rx1) I cannot find them anywhere, I went to a hardware store,several actually and only can find plain plumbing pvc Tees which I doubt will hold up to gas so I thought I would see if anyone has any information for me, I understand its a older model but being able to get unlimited parts for 1980s and 70s machines but nothing carb anymore for the rx1s from my local dealer kinda sux, Heres a pic of them.
Did you ever have any luck in finding these tees ? I also broke one. Having a great time trying to just find 1.

Maybe check with Travis at Barn of Parts. This is a 10 year old thread, might not get a response from past posters

Back