• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

04rxw10's Warrior Project

Glad to see you found your wiring issue. Electrical problems can be a pain in the a@$. G.B.

If I just started on the donuts instead of the wiring I would of found the problem sooner and not wasted almost 2 hours trying to find it.

But Murphys Law has to apply to everthing I do.

If it can go wrong it will.

That is my problem most of the time with everything in life. If I just had gone with the first tought first, but no..... I'm always ending up doing any other thing first before I end up where I should have started, where the problem exists... I know Murphy, his law applies universally.

brian auger - welcome to the site

Would you please fill in your location in your user profile, it's a site requirement :)

rxrider
TY Management

Got my HID Head Lights in yeaterday from Kurt at SledStart here are the before and after pics.

Left Stock
IMAGE_037.jpg

Left HID
IMAGE_040.jpg

Right Stock
IMAGE_038.jpg

Right HID
IMAGE_041.jpg

Riders View Stock Low Beam
IMAGE_039.jpg

Riders View HID Low Beam
IMAGE_042.jpg

Nice Sled!!

How do you like your Team Secondary?

What helix are you running, and did you have to change the primary spring and/ or weights?

Thanks ;)!

hey jake,
doing any new changes this summer

Hi there Jake, long time no see.

We'll be over for our annual Maine Ride February 25th 2012. We're going to meet up with Bob Hondo, Gary and the guys for NY and NH, Bob Boostbob and Kristin, and others.

I hope to see you up there as well. Plan is to stay for 7 days and ride as much as possible.

Stay in touch buddy :)

Back