• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

06 Apex w/ Simons CPRFront Mount Turbo Pics

Turbo

There was an attak In Evansville this last week with a Simons Rear mount that couldnt get to run right, ANy one else????

Guy said it was a simons........... I didnt look real close the coustomer told us that he bought the complete sled from Jeff "Turn Key" O guess it could of been a bender that jeff installed????

Jeff dosen't install benders.I know in the past quite a few guy's had jeff sell their bender turbo's when they decided to switch over to the cpr turbo.

APEX SUPERCHARGER

I SEEN WOODY RUNNING A SUPERCHARGED ATTACK LAST WEEKEND AND IT LOOKED VERY PROMOSING. HE WAS ALSO RUNNING HIS TURBO SLED AND RAN 150MPH IN 660FT. WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY!!! :yam:

chubby, we have never installed a bender turbo, nor do we build rear mounts, so they guy was mistaken. dan the man, woody was at the am snow shoot-out, and he was there with his turbo, we won all the turbo classes and beat him by 16 mph and 9 ths of a second in the 1/4 mile. you can read about it in this months american snowmobiler magazine. we hold the grass and asphalt world records with our turbos, and easily produce more hp than anyone out there, our mph at the end of the run shows the power difference. jeff

Jeff does this mean the Apex turbos are ready or are you referring to your previous achievements with the RX? Im noticing we're not hearing much about boosted Apexes this yr, Im wondering if there an issue we're not hearing of that makes them less boost friendly that the RX?

Jeff Sorry the Guy was full Of $hit...... It was a bender and it wasent running good. SO how are the apex kits coming. Joel

the work we did this summer in development of our race turbos is keeping us incredibly busy, we are swamped with race turbo and race engine orders, we are continuing to fill that niche for now and will release our apex turbo kits when we have time to build them. we are still planning to have them ready for a late release this season. jeff

Price check on the Simon Apex Turbo Kit

Nice article in American Snowmobiler. Nice times and top speed. What will the Apex Turbo Kit sell for $$? Does Simons have any plans for an Apex Supercharger?

what do you guys charge for install of the turbo kit, I am only a few hours away and I would prefer someone who has done it before to install it.

JEFF I TALKED TO WOODY AND HE SAID THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU BEAT HIM IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE 150HP SHOT OF NITROUS THAT YOU NEGLECT TO TELL YOUR PEOPLE. HE SAID HE WOULD LIKE TO RUN YOU HEADS UP SOMETIME. FOR FUN. JUST TO SEE HOW WELL YOUR TURBO ACTUALLY RUNS WITHOUT NITROUS. :ORC

dan the man, i don't run 150 hp of nos, we use a quick shot of nos to spool the turbo coming off the line to get boost more quickly. it is only on for the initail 500 rpms after clutch engagement, then its boost all the way down. we won because we make 550 hp. (without nos) now with the winter air being more dense, we can build more boost at the line, so we don't use the nos anymore. anyone who wants to watch us run (without nos) should come on over to the weiny roast in cable wi this weekend. jeff

Back