• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08 GT mods ?

Adam schaub

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 yamaha Phazer GT
Hey all I have a stock gt that I want to go a little better off trail , I am considering the free ride track 121 or maybe a tracks usa extention kit to 136 has anyone tried this with success is the kit cheaply made ? Reliability is number 1 ! Also thinking of going with some crossover skis and a float plate but am open to suggestion on tried and true . Thanks

This was an 08 GT. Now it's a Hartman 136 Freeride +

Attachments

• 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 157
How was the install ? Is it as rugged as original ? What skis and other mods do you have ?

Depending on your mechanical ability it's not bad. It's as rugged as stock if not better. Stretched tunnel with block off's and the skis are MTX . Extra wheels, 1.5 track and read my signature for all other mods. It's definitely worth it. My wife absolutely loves her Phaser......

i'd just extend it if i were you. it's simple enough, for some i guess...
i have oft extensions and a 1.75" track. absolutely love it.
i have the 17t mtx gear in it vs. the stock gt 20t. i don't care about speed. more fun in the twistys, ditches and off trail.

i'd just extend it if i were you. it's simple enough, for some i guess...
i have oft extensions and a 1.75" track. absolutely love it.
i have the 17t mtx gear in it vs. the stock gt 20t. i don't care about speed. more fun in the twistys, ditches and off trail.

Good point about the gear. I'm running an 18 tooth and it made a big difference.

Back