• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

137 Backcountry 1.75 track

Was your clutch set up from allen ulmer always set up this way? Mine to was two tungstens in tip,BUT mid always empty,and heel only has had two washers in them,one on each side,but when I last contacted allen last week,he told me to remove one tungsten in tip,and keep 4 washers on that side,leaving all else the same,the only diff,between our set ups is my stm 38 came with my kit,and allens red secondary spring which is a cat spring,set at 01 wrapped.Oh ya,what lug is on your track?
I tried with the mid empty on the weight and my rpm was about 200 rpm high, one of the guys the sight here recommended adding weight to the middle and so I tried the 4 washers, 2 on each side and it worked.
I believe if you go up in helix angle you require less weight on primary which could explain your setup with the 38 degrees helix.
My track is the 1.75 “ lug backcountry which came on this model of sled. 2017 Xtx Le 137

What drivers and stock gears with the xtx 137? That is awesome speeds with PT tune,ta I understand its speedo not gps,but for that big track,thats motoring,and all with the 8dn belt,and stock helix and spring. Congrates
This model has same gears and drivers as the ltx models.
I am very impressed on how the track is standing up to the power, and speed.
I think back to my Vmax 4 days and I could shread Yokahama track in one day, I sure don’t miss that quality of track!

I will measure C to C and see where I'm at as well. Im also at 57mm currently and going to work out to 59mm to start.
Interesting, I thought from everything I read on here 57 was the magic number!
I might grab some popcorn and climb on the fence before I machine my clutches to get to 57.

Interesting, I thought from everything I read on here 57 was the magic number!
I might grab some popcorn and climb on the fence before I machine my clutches to get to 57.

Don't drink that koolaid unless you have heat and are blowing belts!!

I am moving outward from 57 to 60 myself.

Back