• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 venture gt /2011 apex

ersky

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
06 apex gt s/c (sold) 04 rx warrior apex converted 2 stage bender turbo. 12 venture gt (getting old)converted to 11 apex
building a custom apex
im just getting ready to convert my gt to a apex im wondering where I should hook up the wires for the rear hand warmers . theres 2 positive wires and 1 neg any ideas?

im just getting ready to convert my gt to a apex im wondering where I should hook up the wires for the rear hand warmers . theres 2 positive wires and 1 neg any ideas?

A great source for this type of info is a gentleman on this site that goes by the name of Rockmeister. I'm guessing he'll be able to help you.

thanks ill see if I can contact him

I got the apex motor installed started it up tonight its alive!

Great to hear!

A great source for this type of info is a gentleman on this site that goes by the name of Rockmeister. I'm guessing he'll be able to help you.

Did you get ahold of Rock?
I will be having supper with him tomorrow night and could have him get ahold of you if you would like.

i got his # haven't called yet but I will im just about to the point where vi need to know where to hook the wires up

Back