• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2016 Viper turbo - recall question

giantrules

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Assault 800, ProS 600
Hey Folks

Looking at purchasing a 2016 SR Viper with the factory (dealer?) installed MPI turbo with only 2500 miles on it. Current owner is of the understanding that it was never in for the recall to have the stronger rods installed. Does anyone know how this works...if not done and assume a VIN search would verify that...could it still be done now?

Thx for the advice.

eh, you will find out if it is still availible at least. you might get offered the parts with no labour as a good faith gesture.

the suspension issue on the 2016-17 apex xtx sleds witch there was a recall on, i had trouble getting in 2020 and was told it was last one they had. mine was bought nos in november of 2019.

eh, you will find out if it is still availible at least. you might get offered the parts with no labour as a good faith gesture.

the suspension issue on the 2016-17 apex xtx sleds witch there was a recall on, i had trouble getting in 2020 and was told it was last one they had. mine was bought nos in november of 2019.
What was the suspension issue with the 2016-17 apex xtx. What was the recall for.

The garbage Fox Float XV shock was recalled on the Ape’s and replaced with a dual chamber unit that worked significantly better out of the box.

Back