• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2018 Sidewinder 50th Anniversary red

20230228_155912.jpg
20230228_155826.jpg

Beautiful sled!!!

I found the invoice for the red color match paint, It's Yamaha Vivid Red Cocktail #7 (VRC7) YAM109

Very nice!!! Thanks so much!!

The suit??? A matching jacket and bibs or a cover for the sled. I got the 50th matching cover for the sled. If one could find the matching 50th jacket and bibs. Id get that also.
It came as jacket and pants. The jacket is the red/white/black colour scheme with the 50th anniversary crest on the chest and arm. The pants were just black with Yamaha lettering on them.

i don’t have a pic handy but will snap one next time I.m at my cottage.

The suit??? A matching jacket and bibs or a cover for the sled. I got the 50th matching cover for the sled. If one could find the matching 50th jacket and bibs. Id get that also.

I have a red SideWinder Jacket in a Large, brand new with tags if you want to buy that one from me, I've never worn it with my Klim suit I have.

5665-7.jpg

I have a red SideWinder Jacket in a Large, brand new with tags if you want to buy that one from me, I've never worn it with my Klim suit I have.

5665-7.jpg
Id buy it, if it were a 2XL. Or I could do the healthy thing and lose some weight. Lol!! Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to pass.

So, I had the wrong Vivid Red Cocktail, thanks for helping out JMS.

Back