• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2020 JT rear wheel kit

I don't think the idlers need to be any bigger, but I like the idea of a larger rear wheel as they don't protrude past the sliders as much.

dont run the shaft and you will have alot more fun trust me.... on the rolling hills on trail they are more dangerous than helpfull... as you come over a rolling hill at high speed and catch some air, when the rear of the track lands first it bottoms on those couplers and then sucks the front of the track up as well SLAMMING your ski's down!! and if your comming into another roller right after the first one... its not fun on the wrists .... sooo much more fun when you can keep on the throttle and go through the rollers ski's dangling!!! PLUS ... itll feekl like you have 50more ponies under hood.
I always wanted to try it without the transfer rod blocks but I hear some guys love it and some guys hate it.

Back