• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Anyone removed graphics?

Beerman

I can actually hear myself getting fatter
Website
www.loyalshepherd.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder LTX-SE
YOUTUBE
arttyszka
I'm thinking about taking the stickers off the hood of my Blue and White SE but wondering if anyone has already decluttered theirs and has pics to post.

Here's what I'm thinking . . .
IMG_2753.jpg

Thanks!

Not by choice lol,i have a clean black tunnel only,and it don't look bad,but I still think I will add them once they become avalible.

I'm thinking about taking the stickers off the hood of my Blue and White SE but wondering if anyone has already decluttered theirs and has pics to post.

Here's what I'm thinking . . .
View attachment 127595
Thanks!
What windshield is that? AC? Do you like it? Any buffeting?

Sent from my SM-T705W using Tapatalk

Hey 34pontiac, that looks awesome! Is that a decal of some kind covering your tunnel, and other parts? If you don't mind could you tell me what you used.

Thks, Sidewinder17

What windshield is that? AC? Do you like it? Any buffeting?

Yep, AC mid windshield. I think I like it better than the Viper one which I also have. What I really want is one as tall as the AC but with better side coverage for my hands. Hopefully Yamaha will have more choices next year.

liking the carbon print ....is it vinyl sheet...that had to be tough to install?

Yep, AC mid windshield. I think I like it better than the Viper one which I also have. What I really want is one as tall as the AC but with better side coverage for my hands. Hopefully Yamaha will have more choices next year.
I got the tinted mid oem, works good, more coverage than my mid viper one
7c1900cca413bb611a65c93e95e6b0d4.jpg

I got the tinted mid oem, works good, more coverage than my mid viper one
7c1900cca413bb611a65c93e95e6b0d4.jpg

Unless Yamaha comes out with more options for 2018 I'll likely end up getting this one and trimming some off the top so it's not as tall but still has all the width for my hands.

Unless Yamaha comes out with more options for 2018 I'll likely end up getting this one and trimming some off the top so it's not as tall but still has all the width for my hands.
Wind hits the upper part of my helmet

Back