• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Apex and Attak Stealth MOD Air Box

, Yes, but I don't want to have to look for 91, which I would with the ignition controller, correct? Just for just the rest of the package, exhaust, air box mod and Fuel Controller I would only need 87?

The ignition module is completely adjustable. We could back it down slightly and run 87 octane. You could also add the map switch which would allow you to toggle between the 91 octane ignition map and 87 octane ignition map right from the handle bars depending on the type of fuel you were running.

Would this same set-up of controllers, exhaust, and air box mod work for high elevation use on an Apex Mountain? Are the fuel and ignition controllers a "plug and play" type of set-up or do they require constant adjustment (tinkering) based on conditions (snow, temp, elevation, etc)?

NMYami, while I haven't tested this at high elevation I can't see why it won't work. It is a plug & play setup that will still adjust for different conditions just like stock.

Srxspec said:
Fuel controller, excell exhaust, and air box mod would be $1240 total. I would also recommend the ignition controller which would bring the whole package to $1595 and would require 91 octane fuel.

With the Powercommander, air box mod, and Excell exhaust you should see 6-8 hp gain in the midrange and 5-6 hp on top end. The ignition controller would allow an additional 8-10 hp midrange and 2-3 hp on top end.

Allen, Does the 1240.00 total include shipping to the U.P of Michigan?

Thanks,

Andy

Allen, Does the 1240.00 total include shipping to the U.P of Michigan?

Thanks,

Andy

I will include shipping at that price.

can I get a solid H.P. number with the following

Allen, can you now give a solid H.p. number with the following additions:
Power Commander, ignition module, air box or K& N filters, CR10 plugs and a pipe running 91 0ctane. How much more h.p. with everything listed here together as a package, 10 h.p. from bottom to top, more or less? Thank you

With PCIII, Ignition Module, MOD Air Box, and CR10EK plugs you can expect 9-10 hp in midrange and 5-6 hp on top end. If you add an exhaust you can probably look at 2-3 hp more throughout that as well.

Allen, do you have any air boxes in stock. I'd like to leep my original and see that the bottom of the box (I think thats the part u modify) is only like $45. I'd be willing to pay extra for brand new? Is that an option?

dar6ren said:
Allen, do you have any air boxes in stock. I'd like to leep my original and see that the bottom of the box (I think thats the part u modify) is only like $45. I'd be willing to pay extra for brand new? Is that an option?

I have several in stock now that are complete. If you want to buy one that is bolt on and go without exchange it is $250 (this includes air box bottom, 4-air horns, clips for top, etc). If you want to buy just the air box bottom by itself (you would have to swap the air horns to it, etc) it would be $200.

ricerocket said:
And what would the price of the above be? Reclutching would probably also be needed.

Sorry I missed this before. The air box mod, PCIII, Ignition Module, and CR10EK spark plugs would run $877. I haven't tested the stock clutching with a setup like that, but any of our clutch kits could be configured to work with the above seutp.

Back