• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best and easiest HIDs?

yamakazie

Pro
I've done some reading on this forum and I'm a little nervous to pull the trigger. I'm good with mechanical stuff on the sled like motors :Rockon: and frames and such but I get scared when it comes to electrical. :dunno: I'm looking for the easiest install on a HID kit. Any thoughts?

Ya, Sled Start makes good one. His name is Kurt. I bought from Kurt for my sled and for my Tundra pick up for main lights and fog lights on that.

I'll say if god forbid you should have any issues, Kurt's customer service is really good. I had a ballast and a bulb go and he sent out new ones no questions asked. He was also really helpful on the phone with questions. Definitely recommended.

x2 on the Sledstart system, put one on one of my sleds this year and will for sure be doing the other one next year. Makes a big difference. Simple plug and play, and as said above Kurt is a great guy and will help you with anything you have a question on.

Back