• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BLW Turbo anyone? Need input

78micmac78

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper Ltx Le
Looking for someone to provide a real review on the Brown Leisure World turbos. Does anyone have one or know someone that does?

Because they appear to be linked with Push and cost. Black Diamond is distributing in U.S.

Because they appear to be linked with Push and cost. Black Diamond is distributing in U.S.
im with mr sled, better kits out there with a good rep. hurricane's 190hp kit is 3499, that includes clutching and is 100% setup to be safe on 91 and 87(im just noting hurricane because its the kit i have). i bought hurricanes kit this summer and there customer service is top notch and i have never herd of anything bad happen with his kit on here. not to bash push or BLO but didnt ulmer give a review on it a wile back that he had to do a lot of upgrades to make it safe for 200hp?

Is sure different looking to the rest of the kits, rubber intake manifold, muffler looking thing as a intercooler cooled by cooling system.

Was looking for someone that is using one to get feedback on performance etc. I guess once we get snow I'll find out for myself.

I understand your frustration but the fact of the matter is that they are new and no one has done any riding yet. I think that others intentions were more along the line of: We know nothing about the Blow turbo but there is plenty of information on these other ones if you want it.

Was looking for someone that is using one to get feedback on performance etc. I guess once we get snow I'll find out for myself.

Well if it is a Push being marketed by someone else the largest dealer of push I know is Pat's Yamaha in Greenland, MI and I just searched their site and can find nothing on it about push.

You can call them and see what they say.

http://www.patsmotorsports.com/index.htm

Back in 04 I got into the turbo game, everybody & their dog were building turbo kits for the RX1. My dealer & I looked into them, went with cpr. Bad choice on our part. Should have gone with mcx. But we lived & learned. Now there is 2 low boost kits that are made in massive volumes out there. MPI, which Yamaha went with. Other is MCX, which western Cdn is full of. Yes there a few smaller companies out there making good kits like Dave from Hurricane. But if you have issue, this forum has great knowledge people with mpi or mcx info.

No my info toward the brown's kit was no help to you. Hope they stand by it after the sale.

Is CPR still in business?

The way the weather is looking I may not find out for awhile. Will be sure to post the results once I do.

I saw a turbo recently that had the intercooler UNDER the stock radiator and the air intake between the turbo and radiator under the hood. Made me scratch my head and be thankful I went MPI on one and EVO on the other.

Back