• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost Leak Tester- Free - Pay-It-Forward - U.S. guys

Tested mine last night. All was good. Leaks out the BOV as expected above 10 - 12 PSI but I don't plan to change anything for now. Waiting on PM from Rmlise to pass along. FYI - The gauge now reads 8 with no pressure. Still works fine though.

I just tried it out on my sled it's still stuck on 8 so pumped it up to 20 which would be 12psi and i couldn't get it to hold there without the boot blowing off it with the clamp as tight as I could get it. I have the stock bov and tubes

I just tried it out on my sled it's still stuck on 8 so pumped it up to 20 which would be 12psi and i couldn't get it to hold there without the boot blowing off it with the clamp as tight as I could get it. I have the stock bov and tubes
The black rubber boot blowing off the PVC?

If the unit gets held up to fix a problem, i can send mine out. Let me know
IMG_0715.jpg

Yes my black rubber hose off the sled is blowing off the white pvc that attaches to my hose
Take some alcohol or a really good cleaner and clean both the PVC and the inside of your charge tube, sounds to me like you have some oil residue in the charge tube or on the PVC.

I had a thought about the stuck boost gauge, @WINDER1987 can you put some vacuum to the gauge and see what happens? Maybe even pop the gauge's tube off and just use your mouth to see if we can get it back to zero and unstick it.

Back