• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can you still adjust suspension manually if the electronic adjuster is gone? 2007 apex attak gt

QuinnS

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Phazer FX
Hey guys I’m looking at buying a 2007 Yamaha apex attack GT the only problem is electronic adjuster for the rear suspension is broken and or missing can I still get the most out of the suspension without having the electronic adjuster?
thanks again great site!!

Hey guys I’m looking at buying a 2007 Yamaha apex attack GT the only problem is electronic adjuster for the rear suspension is broken and or missing can I still get the most out of the suspension without having the electronic adjuster?
thanks again great site!!

Only the rebound and maybe the spring preload. You need the electrics for the compression.

Is the electro adjuster a part that mounts to the shock to make adjustments?
What does hygear do to the shock? I still have some discount coupons for them from the Milwaukee snowshow.

it the part on top of the shock i think Hygear sell it for around 80.00 and you can do it your self there was a tech bulletin on how to do it is easy i have done 4-6 of them. but if you send the shock to Hygear they will revalve it for you for your riding style and weight.

Great, thanks guys!
Before you buy from HyGear get price and contact me. Shocks is what I do and I am a Ohlins dealer. Will check price direct from them. Also it was very common for just the wires from shock to break. Check that too.

Back