• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can't wait for Chris Reids .25 on the 2010

TurboJamie

TY 4 Stroke God
Lets see the mountain riders get some cool stuff no questions there, I also noticed they get the new front end geometry on the nytro. The rest is basically BNG what is up with that? The apex is so dated in todays market what are they thinking? No new ski design that has been a sore spot for how long now? I cannot figure out the RTX and RTX SE who would not spend the extra few bucks, oh the canadian Apex GT anyone get a look at the price?

2010 Apex LTX GT

Price Tag

$17,099 msrp Cdn

As pissed off as I was at my 08 nytro I was giving the yamaha 10' lineup an honest look, well now its a pass over one of the other manufactuers will get my $ for next year guess we have to wait to see what everyone else has!

Hopefully they got the 2010 nytro front end right this time, and durable. And it only took 4 years to get the handwarmers good again.

The efi mill in the vector is a nice addition.

TurboJamie said:
Lets see the mountain riders get some cool stuff no questions there, I also noticed they get the new front end geometry on the nytro. The rest is basically BNG what is up with that? The apex is so dated in todays market what are they thinking? No new ski design that has been a sore spot for how long now? I cannot figure out the RTX and RTX SE who would not spend the extra few bucks, oh the canadian Apex GT anyone get a look at the price?

2010 Apex LTX GT

Price Tag

$17,099 msrp Cdn

As pissed off as I was at my 08 nytro I was giving the yamaha 10' lineup an honest look, well now its a pass over one of the other manufactuers will get my $ for next year guess we have to wait to see what everyone else has!

Oh you will see my name on his blog... I can't wait for him to try and defend this insult of a lineup.

Its a shame with all the hype what was really done even CR I feel was creating hype on his page.

I really don't understand why they released the 2010's earily... their just giving people more time to deside what other brand their going to switch to lol

How many of the 330 million people in the USA actually live in an area that would require snowmobiles?

While Canada might be smaller in numbers I am willing to bet we hold our own when it comes to sled sales. 5k is a big difference, Yamaha Canada since they blog should post the reasons for why it cost us 5k more. We are talking 40 % difference in price. Hey CR care to post a blog on the site explaining why Canadians get HOSED EH?

That might be true, but what happens when the Used buyer logs onto the net and see's how much cheaper thaey sell for in USA?

You think they will pay the higher asking price in Canada or say screw it and buy something else

The prices are crazy but Id wait till all the new sleds come out. Id be willing to bet it wont be only yamaha that has hosed the Canadians.

I think it is because you guys wear tuques instead of hats.

TurboJamie said:

2010 Apex LTX GT

Price Tag

$17,099 msrp Cdn

Look! it's the "I hate yamaha guy."

Hello there.

Back