• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cheap ski scratchers

Good idea to have it flush with the ski with the L braket when not in use. I installed RSI ice scrachers to my skis but the bolt protrudes on the side. Since my front is allot lower than your 4 strokes sometime the snow gets diverted on my hood by the bolts.

great link and info
I did up a pair after reading this post
thanks
Swift

P1090902.jpg

P1090903.jpg

These last ones do look professional indeed. Someone should put these together as a kit and offer them up for sale. I bet they would go like hotcakes.

cat hunter said:
They look like they might do the job but how long will they last ?

I assume you're commenting on the ones above? I also noticed in the info/vid, they say for hard pack snow, nothing mentioned about ice?

I like them as well, just don't know if they would work in all conditions?

We usually do not head out on much plain old ice. Usually when we have a problem it is when we head out early on a very cold morning after the groomer has been out. The trails set up and the snow all but freezes solid. A few hours in after we get some traffic and the sun hits the trails they loosen up plenty. Until then lube can be an issue.

Back