• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch weight bushings?

sk-rx1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Recently purchased a '17 Sidewinder XTX LE 137. It came with a clutch kit supposedly from D&D. The weight pushings are pretty worn and should be replaced. D&D tells me the weights are not theirs. Does anyone have any info who may have built these weights and bushings? They are much larger than the Yamaha bushings and flanged so that they dont use the stock washer like spacers. Any idea where I might get bushings?

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 73

another company makes them for d&d, I believe bikeman, speedwerx, SSI and few others make magnet weights.

Show the side profile. It'll be easier to identify the weight.

Talked to the original buyer. He has a receipt from Nov 2018 from D&D for the clutch kit. I believe it changed hands since then??? Will try them again next week. Worthless without bushings.

Attachments

• weight profile.jpg
    weight profile.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 60
Talked to the original buyer. He has a receipt from Nov 2018 from D&D for the clutch kit. I believe it changed hands since then??? Will try them again next week. Worthless without bushings.
D&D does have a different owner. The previous owners are still connected to the company but do not run the day to day. I would give them a call, then email the pic with the weight profile. The customer service people are pretty good. They helped me with an older product I purchased, actually called the previous owner and he helped me get what I needed.

Thanks. Yes Sent them pictures yesterday. Have not heard back yet but they have no memory of thse weights so far.

Back