• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Code 25

Turnerrd

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder LTX-LE
Anybody seen it? Just started getting it today. Only when im WOT for more than a couple seconds. Goes out when I let off. Runs fine, boost is perfect so is rpm, power.
I know its upstream pressure sensor just like 26.
All clamps and hoses are tight. Small hoses to solenoids are correct

Anybody seen it? Just started getting it today. Only when im WOT for more than a couple seconds. Goes out when I let off. Runs fine, boost is perfect so is rpm, power.

ttt
Does anyone know what the difference between code 25 and 26 is? Both are listed as upstream pressure sensor (pc) but there must be something different to have it listed as a different code. Happens about every other time I go wot.
Possibly over boost?

I got 26 a few times.. Tightened hose clamps >STILL got it and decided to really tighten them up.. You CAN OVERTIGHTEN and they brake.. Also I switched out the clamp that comes off turbo(right side of turbo standing in front of sled looking rearward).. I went with a wider clamp.. Have not seen SD 26 since.

25 is: Boost pressure sensor open or short circuited. Check connections and pins in coupler at boost pressure sensor, ecu coupler, sub wire harness coupler, wire harness continuity. If no, defective sensor or ecu.

25 is: Boost pressure sensor open or short circuited. Check connections and pins in coupler at boost pressure sensor, ecu coupler, sub wire harness coupler, wire harness continuity. If no, defective sensor or ecu.
Thank you

My dealer chased that code on a Winder. Ended up being a bad Boost sensor..
Blue....do you know which boost pressure sensor it was, the one up on the front of the bulkhead or the one on the throttle body?

Back