• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECP Mod Airbox Round 2

Freddie:

You've really got me salivateing now. I was going to purchase your filters for my 03 and the clutch upgrade form Matt. But now I'm holding on for your further testing untill perfection. Any idea as to ball park time of realease or should I just sit tight and wait? :o|

Probably the same answer as he gave me bud. If you aren't in any rush then wait on further testing and setup. If you are looking to maybe asphault or grass drags then you might want to pick an ECP up.

Otis actually I did not do it to my sled! But I know someone that did and I copied and pasted there info!

It does have my interest though. ;)!

Sounds interesting...If anyone out there is considering the airbox mod and is interested in selling their ECP Filter kit let me know. 8)

Freddie, About to install your kit in my '05. I bought it last year and believe it was shipped with the silver springs. Is it worth it to get the blue springs to use instead of the silver??

I remember a lot of "spring" talk last season, I might as well make any changes needed now, I'm not worried about the cost of the springs.

Thanks

4stroker said:
Freddie, About to install your kit in my '05. I bought it last year and believe it was shipped with the silver springs. Is it worth it to get the blue springs to use instead of the silver??

I remember a lot of "spring" talk last season, I might as well make any changes needed now, I'm not worried about the cost of the springs.

Thanks

Although the blue springs have yet to be "field tested" I do have some confidence in them due to the fact that my dyno is an inertia engine style dynamometer thereby showing the true "personality" of an engine. Usually when something works well on an inertia dyno, it works well in the field. Inertia dynamometers shows better detailing as long as you are capable of interpreting the data.

4stroker...I'm afraid that I don't want to make that decision for you but if you want to try the blue springs, I have them in stock.

Freddie
www.easterncycleperf.com
[/u]

Yo Freddie....what's the lastest on your new project?

Let me know if you need another RX1 for testing....as you know....I am only 1.5 hours from you. ;)!

RocklandRX1 said:
Yo Freddie....what's the lastest on your new project?

Let me know if you need another RX1 for testing....as you know....I am only 1.5 hours from you. ;)!

I appreciate this Rockland...frankly Cubby, I have another RX1 here now too and have tested the airbox mod on it as well to make sure that it responds the same way on all. Being that I have to pretty much ensure that these kits do what I state they will means that this takes some time. I will continue testing today and should have all the final tally on everything. If I have time, I will post it tonight or if not...tomorrow.

I should have your valve cover off during next week. Have you seen the magnesium ones on the 2005's?

Freddie

Freddie My Brotha, You have to know I am bustin your balls about this. I gave you permission to use my sled so darn -it just use it. I am just gettin the shakes from polishing withdrawl. By the way Freddie, if you want anything else polished, send it with the valve cover. Like I said I need to polish something.---------------Cubby

Back