• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

FX Nytro settings POST YOURS

I added two member submissions.

Also, could Grimm and Sheetwright have a look at the new version of the spreadsheet(2nd post of the thread) to see if they can fill in any blanks???

Updated my settings after a little ride...
I wanted a little less harshness.

Crewchief 47:Updated the master file

I just got back from da UP and tried some settings, but went back to my last setup I posted. Works very well and can rail the corners hard with my C&A's.

You need IE 7 or Excel(I think MS also has a downloadable viewer, but don't quote me on it). the other option is to click on the htm version, will pop up in your browser so you'll be able to view it at least.

We also like to ask members to update their location in their profiles, so when you get a chance.....

Found the viewer: Excel viewer download

Just have to add that I was in da UP again, and there wasn't a sled that could hang with me on take off. And off trail jumping and all around playing is a hoot!

Master of Faster took my Nytro for a little while and couldn't believe how it was glued to the trail. Soft ride and no bottoming no matter how big the bumps and jumps were. Played with the transfer blocks from Ulmer and can stand the sled on end by sitting on the seat with good hardpack. Proof is in the pudding, right Doug?

Still using last post settings.

At the beginning of this thread, 2nd post on page 1 from Crewcheif

standard 09 FX Nytro I have been struggling all winter to get this snowmobile set up right, I do 95% trail riding and in the smallest bumps it about throws me off the sled (like a bucking bronco). The front doesn’t seem too bad but it is the rear suspension is awful. I thought about buying Ulmer adjustable transfer Blocks….will this help? I would appreciate any help p on taming this beast down (my cat old cat is looking good right now)
Setting
Rider 250 Lb
Front Strap- Stock
Rear Strap- Stock
Front suspension
2 click from full soft on rebound
6 click from full soft on compression
Rear suspension
Hard spring (if I set this to Med it feels like I lose steering)
Compression 8 clicks from full soft

Back