• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Gauges quit?

Chris-RX-1

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2005 RX-1
I was riding the other day, stopped by to visit with grandparents came out about an hour later, fired my sled but had no gauges at all. waited for it to warm up and just as i was ready to leave they all came on as if i had just turned the key on.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Or know what may have caused it?

I checked everything out when i got home and nothing seemed to be loose.

Thanks and Merry Christmas :drink:

There has been a number of posts where others have seen the same thing. I don't think it's anything to worry about they all came back on once the sled warmed up a little! Was it cold out?

Hey Chris,

are you going to leave your sled at the Michigan house?? Inside of course. ;)!

And dont be scaring me with these silly problems........ Its time to ride. :?

Tod

PS thanks for letting me stash the TTR 90 and the other bike for the kids Christmas. Worked out great. :Rockon: 8)

yea i had the same problem a few days ago. the gauges, headlights and tail lights didn't work either. it took bout 3 - 4 minutes before it worked. it was bout -30 out so i figured that it was just cold.

Well, I've read about this problem before but now it happened to me. This morning. It got down to -12F or so last night but it was up to about +3 or +4 when I tried to start the sled. Dash pod deader than................ LaLaLa
I just let it continue to warm up and after about 45 sec. everything came on as normal. Is this something I/we have to look forward to?

Back