• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

got a new rhino 700 how do you lift the governor?

shanksRX-1

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Apex
I finally got my new 700 rhino se. Its governed at about 40mph but the motor has alot more than that. How do you get rid of the governor. I know people used to switch the cdi box with one out of a grizzly and I have seen some aftermarket cdi boxes forsale for the 660 but I havnt seen anything for the 700... Thanks!!

If you get the machined sheeve, you'll get to somewhere just above or below 50.
The new modules are just coming out now for the 700 that will raise the RPM for more MPH.
I'll be testing ours on the turbo 700 and see how it does next week.

Any new on these new CDI boxes like the onefrom "Black Rhino " Are they just a plug and play to release more RPM and HP
so the limiter is overidden i guess. I'm hearing 50 plus MPH
if you use one of their 10 pre set settings ??? Any out there
tried this or another brands ?? :flag: :flag:

TB

Anyone know anything about a pod mod that alows you to change the fuel settings or if there is a pod mod??

there is a video on atvscene.com that shows u how to increase your power by 16% by playing with the lcd pod. i think it just works on 07, cause i have an 08 and it won't work for me. If anyone knows how to do it on an 08 please let me know!

Back