• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Heading to Hurley, WI

I had to get my MI trail permit at the Holiday in Ironwood. Everyone was sold out of the permits they had so I had to ffind a place with a printer so they could print one out for me.

stopdropanroll said:
skidooman383 said:
stopdropanroll said:
Stay away from anything close to the "lake" and have fun. Im sure it wont be as bad as before since there seems to be a decent amount of snow in the northern 1/4 of the state now.

Well I'm in Washburn Wisconsin which is 45 minutes west of Hurley and we have 2 inchs. Over by Brule they have even less.

Wow, I thought you guys had more. My buddies dad lives in Grand View and they have a bit more then you I guess.

Yup they got a bit more down that way but still it isn't enough to ride.

Well I got about 120 miles on so far, sitting in the hotel for a bit to let the kidos warm up and eat some lunch, trails are pretty good especially the little side trails that no one seems to go on. we meet the groomer half way back and had a buttery smooth trip back from mercer!

Back