• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Holtzman Nitrous

Kinger, I have a bottle blanket, and a couple bottle heaters I will not be using. Mostly new condition, let me know if you need something.

I can do that for ya, and you want the LED surface mount switch I use? You have the rubber push button, correct?

Yes I have the rubber push button for running teh nitrous but I have two switches hid in the foot well. One for the bottle blanket and one for the nitrous activation to make the pushbutton 'hot' so to speak. I would like a red and green LED to illuminate on teh dash when either of them are on. Your just talking LED switches though uh? Are they waterproof, I could change the switches in the foot well and get the same result. Thanks!

if your refering to my ? NOS. Then yes I would like a led switch(blue) and a mount bracket. Same push botton thats in the pics.

Thanks, Culvert

culvert said:
if your refering to my ? NOS. Then yes I would like a led switch(blue) and a mount bracket. Same push botton thats in the pics.

Thanks, Culvert

I will check at our store, as I know they have red and green, but blue are hard to come by.

kinger said:
Yes I have the rubber push button for running teh nitrous but I have two switches hid in the foot well. One for the bottle blanket and one for the nitrous activation to make the pushbutton 'hot' so to speak. I would like a red and green LED to illuminate on teh dash when either of them are on. Your just talking LED switches though uh? Are they waterproof, I could change the switches in the foot well and get the same result. Thanks!

Our local store here has red, green, and yellow LED lights that you can mount on your dash. Just connects between power supply to solonoid, heater, etc. to let you know that it has power going to it. The switches are not rubber coated, and may get water into them, but I haven't had any problems...KNOCK ON WOOD.

$700 - $1300 depending on which kit you buy. Also figure another $300 - $500 for extra bottles, hoses, scale etc.

remember, if you are spraying a 50 hp shot of nitrous, a 3 lb bottle only give you about 50 seconds of nitrous. You will need extra bottles full and ready to go if you plan on using it a lot.

Once you get it...you'll use it :-o

:nos :nos :nos

ApexRtxGuy said:
how much could i expect to spend on a nitrous system on an 07' apex rtx with stock air box? thanks in advance

Sent you a pm

Culvert - did you get the bracket and switch o.k.?

Sent it out last week, holy cow! Slow travel.....

I think Culvert mailperson is lazy. Everything sent to hime gets there slow. LOL Maxdlx

crazy canuck said:
Are there any jetting changes required? What do you run your rpm's at when off the bottle...what does it go up to when on it?

I ran his kit on my BB viper for 3 years just clutch for normal running...the extra 3-400 rpm with the added fuel and nos pull real hard I never changed jetting as jis kit adds fuel a hair before the nos shows up.............02 :Rockon:

Back