• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Honda sled

tkuss

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Don't have any info on this sled other than this, I got this from another site and I am thinking it is a photoshop
honda20turbo.jpg

Just confirmed that this is pretty much 100% a photoshop, looks good though. Phazer front end, CBR mid section, Dirt bike seat, and a Yamaha skid.

That would be pretty cool though... Looks like a mean machine, and I'm sure if Honda wanted to, they could build a great machine

Every year we hear about the Honda sled! Never fails! The leaves must be starting to turn!!! :winter:

You can always tell Autumn is here when the Honda snowmachine pics start fall'n...

Yup, every year the Honda sled rumors start up about this time.
I remember the rumor last year about how Honda was going to buy Polaris and start making sleds...LOL.
It would be cool if Honda got into the snowmobile market, but Im not holding my breath for it to happen.
With the world's economy being what it is right now, I think it would be very foolish on Honda's part to enter the sled market at this time.

That is a great looking sled. dont worry honda has something up their sleeves. they would make a great sled that is for sure... You have to remember they have to come out with something totally different to beat out the rev xp and the yamaha 4 strokes. but i am sure they would go 4 stroke, so look out yamaha..........

Back