• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Japan Throttle Mod

x2thez

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha Viper LTX
2009 Yamaha Vector LTX
1987 Yamaha Bravo
Anyone that has done this have no issues? I did some searching and seemed like some gave up on this. I was just wondering before I spend the money on the BOP throttle?

Talk to Travis at BOB. What he supplies should be problem free.

Anyone that has done this have no issues? I did some searching and seemed like some gave up on this. I was just wondering before I spend the money on the BOP throttle?

What do you mean by gave up on this?

Been selling kits for several years now. Have had no issues or complaints from customers or any issues with them on my sleds.

Definitely looking into this mod also. I have short fingers and it seems like I have a hard time NOT being on the throttle so to speak. I have to stretch my hand a little to reach it so at rest I’m on the throttle about 5% if that makes sense. It’s pretty annoying.

I second Cannondale on the mod and I have it with the thumb booster and love it! I left the throttle springs alone as I dont mind the little extra tension.

I have long fingers and love the AC fliper. I could see someone with short digits wanting a different fun flipper. We are all different and guys like BOP and Rock sure help us customize our rides to fit our needs. Now where's the snow?

Last edited:

Back