• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Last ride on Blue

Allan

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Sr Viper XTX
I had my Last Ride on the 2014 Venture MP April 10-15.
I now have the MP traded for a 2016 Viper.
9600 KM and never had a problem with the sled at all.
The worst think about the sled was the ice build up.
The only thing I did was change the belt at 6000km and I put new slides on at 9600km. She treated me very good hope the Viper does the same next season.

Wow. You racked up some good mileage on the MP in such a relatively short time. I have close to 13 000 Km on mine but it's 7-8 years old. That is really good if you only changed the belt and slides.

Enjoy the new sled. There's a very active section for the Vipers so you won't be lonely for sure!

Really encouraging to know that if these machines are used but not abused they can really last and be both fun and economical.

Really encouraging to know that if these machines are used but not abused they can really last and be both fun and economical.
Yes they can last for sure. there is one guy in my town that has 35000 on a mp

Wow. You racked up some good mileage on the MP in such a relatively short time. I have close to 13 000 Km on mine but it's 7-8 years old. That is really good if you only changed the belt and slides.

Enjoy the new sled. There's a very active section for the Vipers so you won't be lonely for sure!

Most of my rides are 200 to 300 km + when I go. I did uses it 2 winters, 6000km first winter and 3600 second winter. Forgot I did put ski runners on as well at 6000 km.
I have been reading a lot in the viper section. As us said it very active

Yamaha sure does know how to make them last. That's for sure!

Back