• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lets hear/see what you ride!

Don't know what happened? I posted them and the pic's showed up right in the message - now I don't see them anymore :o|
I converted them to an image because the pic's were too big(file
size) Do any of you guys know how to reduce the size?

04 wetlands camo Grizzly w/black itp rims

:Rockon: Thanks for the help Tom!!

Attachments

• mg 001.jpg
    mg 001.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 179
  • mg 004.jpg
    mg 004.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 147
  • mg 005.jpg
    mg 005.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 154
Nice ride there griggm ;)!

All of us Wisconsin/Yoo Pee riders should hook up for another GrizzlyInfo Ride sometime before the thoughts and wrenches turn back to sleds.

Got an RS Rage coming but seriously thinking of trading the street bike in on another Grizzly so momma don't get so cranky about me using hers.

Can't say Kevin didn't warn me I'd get all hooked on mud running. :-o

Sledder Steve - I agree with the muddin being a blast. And you
can't go wrong adding another Grizz to the toybox! I should hook up with you guys sometime for a weekend ride - looks like you guys have a good time. Alot of us also seem to have another great
passion for the sport of snowmobiling :Rockon: I'm a sled nut!!!!!
You'll have to let me know how that new Rage is, what machine did
you ride last year?

griggm - I rode an RX1 for the past two seasons, basically decided to trade it because after close to 4,500 miles the drive belt needed to be replaced, the studs were worn out and it was time for its third oil change.

I guess the other, more compelling reason I traded for a Rage is the same bunch who hooked me on mud running introduced me to boondocking in the Yoo Pee. The RX1, she really didn't like to boondock so good so I'm hoping the Rage will give me the same reliability with better off-trail capability.

Either way, mud or snow I haven't found a better group of riding partners than the people I've met here on TY and Grizzinfo. ;)!

SledderSteve,

I think you'll really like that 136" x 1.25 track. I went thru the same
thing last year. Had MXZ (121") & went to the 136" Renegade. I truely love the thing. After only 1/2 day of riding the longer track I
did not even notice it on the corners ;)! And alot of the guys we ride
with do quite abit of off trail stuff and the 136 works quite well. The
only thing I noticed is I lost around 3 mph on the top end - but don't really care - just get me to 100 quick!

MrSled,

I would like to hook up with you guys on one of your TY rides. You'll
have to keep me posted - winters not far off and it's even closer in
da UP eah!!!!!

Back