• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

let's post some pic of your RX-1 stuck

That is a well trained sled. How long did it take you to teach it to rollover and play dead?

Funny! ;)! I was just glad I didn't hit the trees less than 2 feet in front of it, or get hit by the sled less than a foot behind it! Not to mention not doing damage! It happened so fast I still don't know exactly what happened...I just remember breaking out of the snow dust my friends were making, and seeing trees, and thinking I was dead...next thing Iknew, I was picking myself up out of the snow, with the sled laying on its right side. Unfortunately, I have too many of those close calls...my 9 lives must be about gone by now... :Rockon:

Jim

Here´s couple i took 26th.-27th. dec. I was trying to get home from after visiting family in christmas, we got about 4-5 feet of powder and it was awsome to ride on :Rockon: , except when you get stuck :( .

Attachments

• DSC06654.JPG
    DSC06654.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC06662.JPG
    DSC06662.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 159
MSRX-ERNIE said:
Here´s couple i took 26th.-27th. dec. I was trying to get home from after visiting family in christmas, we got about 4-5 feet of powder and it was awsome to ride on :Rockon: , except when you get stuck :( .

Wow. Is it still stuck there??? :?

No it is no longer stuck ;)! But it took me about 30-45 min. to get it out of there. I was riding alone that day and i couldnt make it home, so I returned and tried again next day where I got home. ;)!

Back