• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MBRP trail can

Turbo 998

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha Sidewinder LTX LE, 2014 Yamaha Viper LTX, 2001 Arctic Cat ZR800, 2- Yamaha SS440, Yamaha Enticer 250, Scorpion lil whip, Scorpion Super Stinger
FACEBOOK
yes
Would anyone run this without a tune? They say its not needed but recomended?

Last edited:

NO.. What does MBRP say?
I emailed them and they said you dont need one, but a guy i know bought one and inside the instructions and it said tune recommened. Guess i should off asked would anyone run it without a tune instead.

Last edited:
I emailed them and they said you dont need one, but a guy i know bought one and inside the instructions and it said tune recommened. Guess i shoulkd off asked would anyone run it without a tune instead.
Personally I would not run it without a tune on a 998 turbo. They are a very reputable company and make good product.. Your choice

Personally I would not run it without a tune on a 998 turbo. They are a very reputable company and make good product.. Your choice
Thank You!!

I’m running that exhaust w Td power trail 270 and let me just say I wouldn’t run exhaust without tune it will b to lean especially if u go from 25 above to -25. U won’t regret getting tune I promise u that you’ll just b really sore for the first 6-7 rides trying to hold on to it.

Hello. Can I set mbrp trail to standard b-tx?

Back