• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MN TY ride

Thanks for the great time. Had a blast! Could have done without my wife's sled taking the dip in the pool but that's all part of the fun. Boondocking was a great time. We should do it again sometime

I sure glad no one has posted any embarrassing photos of a Phazer that went mudding.............. :dunno:

As soon as I get some pics from everyone I can post a write up. Since I only had my cell phone with me the pics aren't the best, and I didn't even get one of your mudfest Brandon...

Andy - message me your email and I'll send you what I have on the camera. Didn't get very many though. Too busy digging and shoveling slush :(

How'd the long distance crew do on Saturday?

How many miles did we do on Friday when were boondocking? Dan came on Thursday and he rode with my cousin & I in the afternoon, when we did about 75 mile loop through Babbitt & Tower. When you guys went with Dean... Me, Ryan & his family did about 32 miles of boondocking. The snow was awesome! I only wish the temps didn't get so low overnight, it was -38° Friday morning and -29° on Saturday morning!

I think we had about 50 in the brush on Friday - Snow was great. I love playing in the bush like that but it doesn't make for very many miles. We'd have done better Saturday if my wife hadn't put her sled in the creek. We must have had an hour or more into that little mishap.

I'd want too first off thank Andy for hosting us... What a beautiful area!!!

Dan and Brandon, I really appreciated the company... I would ride with you two any day!!!!

And to Ryan??? (I think that's your name) and his family... Sorry I didn't get to know you TYers but was a little crunched for time... Hope you guys packed a ton powder up your nose... And didn't find my much anticipated rock!!!

See you all next year or sooner I hope!!!!!

If you'd have went on Andy's power line excursion Saturday you'd have found a rock or 10. There was a about a 4 pole stretch that was a minefield. No casualties though. Glad you and everyone else had a good time. I'm actually still thawing out my sled. I think I had an extra 40 pounds stuck in the nose of it.

Sorry I missed the ride. Last minute work came up. Look forward to see the pictures.

I just want to say you are all a great bunch! I had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year! I also want to say sorry you guys had to put up with my drunk-#*$&@ brothers that showed up, that was one of the reasons I wanted to use Creek Ridge. But oh well... riding from the house worked out just fine.

ride

Ienier, you should plan a ty ride in march!! I am done with hockey with my son now so can focus on riding again we are heading up to ely friday till monday probably heading to ashriver on sunday for the longest ride, friday and saturday up in the air probabbly babbitt loop or vermilion
if your up look us up or fb liz on sledbitch :Rockon:

Sleddineinar said:
I just want to say you are all a great bunch! I had a great time and I'm already looking forward to next year! I also want to say sorry you guys had to put up with my drunk-#*$&@ brothers that showed up, that was one of the reasons I wanted to use Creek Ridge. But oh well... riding from the house worked out just fine.

I found them entertaining, but I didn't stay there :) Plus if we hadn't ridden out of your cabin I wouldn't have given Dan the opportunity to find my wallet out in that spruce slew. That was shaping up to be an expensive pocket tear:(

mysledblows said:
I found them entertaining, but I didn't stay there :) Plus if we hadn't ridden out of your cabin I wouldn't have given Dan the opportunity to find my wallet out in that spruce slew. That was shaping up to be an expensive pocket tear:(

I am glad you found them entertaining. Dan should change his nickname to "The Finder" Not only did he find your wallet, but he found that wheel from your wife's sled.

Re: ride

Shiek said:
Ienier, you should plan a ty ride in march!! I am done with hockey with my son now so can focus on riding again we are heading up to ely friday till monday probably heading to ashriver on sunday for the longest ride, friday and saturday up in the air probabbly babbitt loop or vermilion
if your up look us up or fb liz on sledbitch :Rockon:

Dave we should get together for a ride in March, I'd like that.

Back