• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro Oil Change...Instructional Video

mp5

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
09 Nytro XTX
Thought I'd do a video on my Nytro oil change. Might be helpful to those who want to try this on their own for the first time, and save some labour dollars at the dealer.

Nope....missed it. Feel free to take it down if you want. As long as there is a video up here on a "how to oil swap", it'll certainly be helpful for any who wanna try it on their own.

That said, I'll be adding a complete chain case disassembly and install here in the next few days. Or I can just send it to you and you can direct it somewhere here if you want. All good to me bud.

Dan

Nope....missed it. Feel free to take it down if you want. As long as there is a video up here on a "how to oil swap", it'll certainly be helpful for any who wanna try it on their own.

That said, I'll be adding a complete chain case disassembly and install here in the next few days. Or I can just send it to you and you can direct it somewhere here if you want. All good to me bud.

Dan

Its all good, if you make a chaincase video, it can be added in the Nytro FAQ : https://ty4stroke.com/threads/fx-nytro-faq.58910/

Back