• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro xtx track tension

If you tighten it so it doesn't droop you will get about 10 miles out of your slides. Mine droops about 1.5" with no ratcheting.

My XTX ratchets like a Bass-Turd if the track is loose. What I did with mine is align the track so it runs straight, then take it out and ride it. Get a good traction area, and pin it. If it ratchets, I tighten the nuts a 1/2 turn and try it again. I do this over and over until it quits. This way the track is as loose as it can be.

You can also do this backwards too. If it doesn't ratchet, back the nuts off a 1/2 turn until it does, then tighten again. There is an 1" or so of droop in my track when I'm done. Just my $.02 worth.

track

So i guess what you are saying is if the track is tight the more its gonna wear the hi-fax down?? the looser the track the longer your hifax will last? Does this sound right???... Think the manual says, 0.98 - 1.19 at 22 lbf i believe, or close to that, so i guess you guys are sayn without the 22 lbf theres 1 in. of sag... is this correct? Is the sag there when you lift the sled up in the rear?? Thanks, just want to clear this up...

Back