• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OSP SR Viper belt adjuster with float

I like this product but i'm buy to #*$&@ performance and dont have Any Warranty. It expensive for second test. Excuse m'y english, i'm french.
Yup myn just stripped out... I have adjusted it maybe 5-6 times and went to take my belt off to adjust my primary weights and the threads were completely done and barley got it back off... I just sent osp a email lets see what he says. I hope he will replace it I really like the product but I wont spend another $100.

Last edited:

What stripped? The set screw?

What stripped? The set screw?
The aluminum adjustment shaft
34ffd99fbf9553f37c528d9185f234d5.jpg

It's hard to see in picture but all of the threads are pitted and the end is really bad. The threaded pice would barely turn with the Allen key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that I have no issues. That sucks but at least there sending u a new one

The aluminum adjustment shaft
34ffd99fbf9553f37c528d9185f234d5.jpg

It's hard to see in picture but all of the threads are pitted and the end is really bad. The threaded pice would barely turn with the Allen key.

The samethink for me, I'm clean the last tread and reinstal an it jammed on it
If possible to waranty for the user in Quebec?

Where are you sending your picture?
Go to osp racing .com and go to contact us. Put you email in and give your description and it will send a email to him. He got back to me within 5 mins...

Wow that sucks. I'll have to keep an eye on that. Thanks for the info.

I'm ship the picture this morning and have email and least them 5 min. I just attend the awnser

Snowmobile season is coming up soon and we have more of these in stock now! also you can find out email on our main site at
one stop performance .com (no spaces :D) We do get tons of emails in and would be better to call us if you need a fast response

Back